Now you can rejuvenate your skin and maintain collagen in your skin with a truely effective anti-aging solution.
- Protect collagen formation†
- Increase skin elasticity†
- Increase skin hydration†
- Reduce wrinkles†
for healthy aging
Amno Collagen C is the best anti-aging supplement to help you look and feel younger by supporting key body functions, like:
- Joint Support†
- Healthy Metabolism†
- Gut Support†
- Appetite Support
- No Artificial Fillers
- No Flavors
- No Sugar
- No Dairy
- Non GMO
- Gluten Free
- No Shellfish
- No Contaminants
- Low Molecular Weight
- Made in USA
THE STUNNING RESULTS WILL MAKE YOU FEEL CONFIDENT THAT YOU MADE THE RIGHT BEAUTY CHOICE!
With no unwanted calories from fillers or flavorings, this formula contains concentrated amounts of the very best powerful anti aging ingredients that will help restore your skin from the inside out.†
NOURISH your body with beauty proteins that replenish and stimulate your body's own natural collagen stores. The results after 8-12 weeks, with 2 scoops per day will amaze you!
Summary of the amazing results of collagen supplementation
Rejuvenate your skin with a TRUE solution.
Users agree* that Amino Collagen C is the best collagen powder to help you look and feel younger with continued use! (6, 8)
Shown to increase collagen formation, increase skin elasticity, increase skin hydration10, and reduce wrinkles. Not only will your skin look years younger(8), but Amino Collagen C supports thicker, stronger hair and nails as well.
Amino Collagen C is also great for bone and joints (1, 3).
SEE YOUR OWN RESULTS... TRY IT NOW!
*Results may vary.
The measurable results of collagen supplementation
In a double-blind randomized study of 80 individuals ages 35-59, the results are undeniable.* (see references at bottom of page)
skin hydration study
Users measured a 23% increase in skin hydration by 8 weeks.†
anti aging effect
A 26% decrease in deep wrinkles was measured after 12 weeks.†
Wrinkle depth and volume was dramatically decreased after 8 weeks! †
What does collagen do for my skin?
Collagen is a protein present in all the body’s organs and tissues. It provides the matrix that sustains the body’s structure.
Supplementing with collagen will sustain tendons, skin and cartilage†. It provides integrity, firmness and elasticity to their structures.
Maximizing collagen levels will keep skin supple.†
How does Élavonne's Amino Collagen powder compare to other collagen supplement brands?
Everything in Amino Collagen C is included for one purpose: To raise collagen levels in the body. Other brands include ingredients which result in nothing more than window dressing.
Why doesn't Amino Collagen C contain arginine?
Amino Collagen C naturally contains a broad spectrum of amino acids. However, collagen supplements that contain arginine separately are not as effective and will have no result on the skin.
This is because arginine cannot be absorbed alone along with collagen protein. Élavonne's formula contains key ingredients, hyaluronic acid, and vitamin C, that enhance collagen synthesis as well as improving skin moisture retention and smoothness.
How is fish collagen better than bovine or pig sources of collagen?
The fish collagen has been proven to be far more effective than pig or bovine derived collagen sources because of its superior biological value (better absorbed and used by the body).
Hyaluronic Acid: How does HA help my skin from aging?
Studies show that Hyaluronic acid (HA) improves the moisture content of the skin, resulting in improved smoothness. This comes about through its mechanism as a driver for collagen synthesis and normal skin function (a critical component for the structural integrity of the dermal matrix).
Why is Hyaluronic Acid better than glucosamine in a beauty supplement?
Other formulations may have low levels of glucosamine sulfate as a precursor to HA synthesis in the body. Amino collagen drink uses significant levels of Hyaluronic Acid, which has been shown to be effective with oral administrations.
Vitamin C: What role does Vitamin C play in anti-aging supplements?
Scientific data has shown that Vitamin C will help increase the amount of collagen production in the skin†, and protect against collagen degredation† which inevitably happens during aging.
Is Amino Collagen C free from contaminants?
Yes! Amino Collagen C is made in a state of the art, US GMP certified, facility from fresh water fish. Our multi step process ensures the most pure, most bioavailable fish collagen peptide.
How Much Collagen Do I Need Daily?
20s — 1 Scoop Per Day (5mg)
In our twenties, our skin, hair, and nails are still young and healthy. But its in this decade that our body collagen production starts to slow down, and by the end of our twenties is when we start to notice the signs of aging. Its easy at this stage to neglect our health and nutrition because of our perceived good health. Fish collagen peptide and hyaluronic acid help to slow this drop in body collagen and sustain healthy blood sugar and appetite. Hyaluronic acid boosts collagen synthesis and binds water to our cells for a hydrated, smooth appearance.
30s — 1-2 Scoop Per Day (5-10mg)
In our thirties, we start to notice age spots, fine lines on the skin, and our hair texture begins to change. This is, in part, due to the massive decrease in body collagen production that supports the skin structure and hair growth. Replace this lost body collagen and increase hydration with Amino Collagen C with Hyaluronic Acid. People in their thirties reported firmer skin, more radiant hair†, and stronger nails within 8 weeks.†
40s — 2 Scoops Per Day (10mg)
By the time we reach our forties, we want to be our best selves. We may notice more wrinkles, more sun spots, joint pain, and thinner hair. For individuals in their mid to late 40s, protein is more important than ever and an increased dose of Amino Collagen C with Hyaluronic Acid may be in order. Our metabolism and hormones are changing which makes collagen protein, hyaluronic acid and vitamin C ideal supplements. These ingredients support hair folicles, the skin matrix, as well as joint tissues†. The end result is a more youthful appearance from the inside out that feels great too!†
50s and beyond — 3 Scoops Per Day (15mg)
Fifties and beyond becomes a great time for many as time seems to open up and there's simply more "me" time. Supplementing each day with 2 scoops of Amino Collagen C with Hyaluronic Acid will provide about 25% of your daily protein requirements and is a great way to look and feel your best—even years younger. Individuals in their 50s to late 60s noticed firmer and smoother skin tone, less age spots, and better hair and nail texture.†
Standard Serving Size: 1 scoop (7.6 grams)
Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 20
- Calories from Fat 0 *
- Total Fat 0 *
- Saturated Fat 0 *
- Trans Fat 0 *
- Cholesterol 0 *
- Total Carbohydrates 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g (7% DV)
- Sugars 0 *
- Protein (Fish Collagen Peptide) 5000 mg (10% DV)
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 50mg (833% DV)
- Hyaluronic Acid 50 mg
- *percent daily values not established
- Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Ingredients: Fish Collagen Peptide, Hyaluronic Acid (vegan source), Ascorbic Acid, Cellulose, magnesium stearate
Cites and References
(1) Wu J., Fujioka M., Sugimoto K., (2004) Assessment of effectiveness of oral administration of collagen peptide on bone metabolism in growing and mature rats. J Bone Miner Metab 22:547-553.
(2) Asghar and Henrickson, (1982) Chemical, biochemical, functional characteristics of collagen in food system. Advanced in Food research 28.
(3) Oesser S., Adam M., Babel W., Seifert J., (1999) Oral administration of 14C labeled collagen hydrolyzates leads to an accumulation of radioactivity in cartilage of mice. J nutrition 129:1891-1895.
(4) Iwai K., Hasegawa T., Taguchi Y., et al., (2006) Identification of food-derived collagen peptides in human blood after oral ingestion of gelatin hydrolysates. J Agric Food Chem 53: 6531-6536.
(5) Postlethwaite AE., Seyer JM., Kang AH., (1978) Chemotactic attraction of human fibroblasts to type I, II and III collagens and collagen-derived peptides. Proc Acad Sci USA 75: 871-875.
(6) Minaguchi J., Koyama Y., Hosaka Y., et al., (2005) Effects of ingestion of collagen peptide on collagen fibrils and glycosaminoglycans in Achilles tendon. J Nutr SCi Vitaminol (Tokyo) 51: 169-174.
(7) Matsuda, et al., (2006) Effects of ingestion of collagen peptide on collagen fibrils and glycosaminoglycans in the dermis, J Nutr Sci Vitaminol, 52: 211-215.
(8) Hitoshi Matsumoto, et al., (2006) Clinical Effects of Fish Type I collagen hydrolysate on skin properties. ITE Letters on batteries, new technologies and medicine, 7 (4) . (9) Sumida E., (2004) The effect of oral ingestion of collagen peptide on skin hydration and biochemical data of blood, Journal of Nutritional Food 7 (3): 45-52.
(10) Morganti P., Randazzo SD., Bruno C., (1988) Oral treatment of skin dryness. Cosmet Toilet 103:77-80.
(11) Cosgrove MC., Franco OH., Granger SP., et al., (2007) Dietary nutrient intakes and skin-aging appearance among middle-aged American women. Am J Clin Nutr 86: 1225–1231.
- 1. Ohara et al, 2010. Collagen-derived dipeptide, proline-hydroxyproline, stimulates cell proliferation and hyaluronic acid synthesis in cultured human dermal fibroblasts. J Dermato, 374: 330-338
- 2. Matsuda, N., et al., 2006, Effects of Ingestion of Collagen Peptide on Collagen fibrils and Glycosaminoglycans in the Dermis, Journal of nutritional science and vitaminology, 52:211-215
- 3. Clinical study 2008 – AOO654 – 51, Dermscan, France
- 4. Clinical study YNTKK – 2008 - 4144, Souken, Japan
- 5. Clinical study, COSderma, France, 2012 Visualisation and assessment versus placebo of the effect in vivo of the oral intake of hydrolysed collagen on skin properties.