Ingredients & Usage
Improves skin smoothness *
Increase skin firmness.*
Supports reduction in fine lines & deep-wrinkles.*
Boosts skin hydration*.
Supports strong hair & nail growth *
No Artificial Fillers or Flavors
Full Spectrum Amino Acids
Made in USA
**Based on 8-12 week trials, see below (results may vary)
Now you can rejuvenate your skin with a TRUE solution. The Amino Collagen C is a collagen protein powder that will help you look and feel younger with continued use! (6, 8)
Shown to increase collagen formation, increase skin elasticity, increase skin hydration10, and reduce wrinkles. Not only will your skin look years younger(8), but Amino Collagen C supports thicker, stronger hair and nails as well. Amino Collagen C is also great for bone and joints(1,3).
The stunning results will make you FEEL CONFIDENT that you made the right beauty choice!
With no unwanted calories from fillers or flavorings, this formula contains concentrated amounts of powerful anti aging ingredients that will help you restore to a more youthful skin from the inside out.
NOURISH your body with beauty proteins that replenish and stimulate your body's own natural collagen stores. The results after 8-12 weeks, with 2 scoops per day will amaze you!
SEE YOUR OWN RESULTS... TRY IT NOW!
In a double-blind randomized study of 80 individuals ages 35-59, the results are undeniable.* (see references at bottom of page)
*Results based on study of 10mg/day of hydrolyzed fish peptide collagen as found in Amino Collagen C. Results may vary. See Study References at Bottom of Page.
Study Cites and References
(1) Wu J., Fujioka M., Sugimoto K., (2004) Assessment of effectiveness of oral administration of collagen peptide on bone metabolism in growing and mature rats. J Bone Miner Metab 22:547-553.
(2) Asghar and Henrickson, (1982) Chemical, biochemical, functional characteristics of collagen in food system. Advanced in Food research 28.
(3) Oesser S., Adam M., Babel W., Seifert J., (1999) Oral administration of 14C labeled collagen hydrolyzates leads to an accumulation of radioactivity in cartilage of mice. J nutrition 129:1891-1895.
(4) Iwai K., Hasegawa T., Taguchi Y., et al., (2006) Identification of food-derived collagen peptides in human blood after oral ingestion of gelatin hydrolysates. J Agric Food Chem 53: 6531-6536.
(5) Postlethwaite AE., Seyer JM., Kang AH., (1978) Chemotactic attraction of human fibroblasts to type I, II and III collagens and collagen-derived peptides. Proc Acad Sci USA 75: 871-875.
(6) Minaguchi J., Koyama Y., Hosaka Y., et al., (2005) Effects of ingestion of collagen peptide on collagen fibrils and glycosaminoglycans in Achilles tendon. J Nutr SCi Vitaminol (Tokyo) 51: 169-174.
(7) Matsuda, et al., (2006) Effects of ingestion of collagen peptide on collagen fibrils and glycosaminoglycans in the dermis, J Nutr Sci Vitaminol, 52: 211-215.
(8) Hitoshi Matsumoto, et al., (2006) Clinical Effects of Fish Type I collagen hydrolysate on skin properties. ITE Letters on batteries, new technologies and medicine, 7 (4) . (9) Sumida E., (2004) The effect of oral ingestion of collagen peptide on skin hydration and biochemical data of blood, Journal of Nutritional Food 7 (3): 45-52.
(10) Morganti P., Randazzo SD., Bruno C., (1988) Oral treatment of skin dryness. Cosmet Toilet 103:77-80.
(11) Cosgrove MC., Franco OH., Granger SP., et al., (2007) Dietary nutrient intakes and skin-aging appearance among middle-aged American women. Am J Clin Nutr 86: 1225–1231.
- Ohara et al, 2010. Collagen-derived dipeptide, proline-hydroxyproline, stimulates cell proliferation and hyaluronic acid synthesis in cultured human dermal fibroblasts. J Dermato, 374: 330-338
- Matsuda, N., et al., 2006, Effects of Ingestion of Collagen Peptide on Collagen fibrils and Glycosaminoglycans in the Dermis, Journal of nutritional science and vitaminology, 52:211-215
- Clinical study 2008 – AOO654 – 51, Dermscan, France
- Clinical study YNTKK – 2008 - 4144, Souken, Japan
- Clinical study, COSderma, France, 2012 Visualisation and assessment versus placebo of the effect in vivo of the oral intake of hydrolysed collagen on skin properties.
For more information on studies available, please contact us.
*For use as a dietary supplement only. This product is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose, lessen, or mitigate any disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Collagen Supplement Facts
Standard Serving Size: 1 scoop (7.6 grams)
Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 20
- Calories from Fat 0 *
- Total Fat 0 *
- Saturated Fat 0 *
- Trans Fat 0 *
- Cholesterol 0 *
- Total Carbohydrates 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g (7% DV)
- Sugars 0 *
- Protein (Fish Collagen Peptide) 5000 mg (10% DV)
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 50mg (83.3% DV)
- Hyaluronic Acid 50 mg
- *percent daily values not established
- Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Ingredients: Fish Collagen Peptide, Hyaluronic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Cellulose, magnesium stearate
What does the Amino Collagen taste like?
Our Amino Collagen C with Hyaluronic Acid is unflavored and has very little taste. If you are switching to this product from another amino collagen product, such as Meiji, you may notice more grittiness in the texture, which dissolves after a few seconds with mixing. This is due to the ingredient hyaluronic acid, as well as the fact that there are no additional fillers in the product.
How many servings of Amino Collagen do I need each day?
We recommend at least 1 scoop per day, however, clinical studies show best results on skin when taking at least 2 scoops per day. And most importantly, be consistent, take Amino Collagen C every day and continuously to maintain optimum body collagen levels and ageless skin.
Keep in mind that it takes our bodies around 4 months to restore tissue. Amino Collagen C is a pure hydrolized marine collagen which is very effective with absorbing into your body and replenshing collagen levels. When taken on a regular basis, 83% of users agreed that their hair, skin, and nails thrived and appeared younger and healthier after about 4 months.
It's true that some see quick results with their nails after a few days or a couple weeks. Some even report good results and improvement in their joints around 2 months.However, the majority of users report they see real results within 4-6 months.
Results vary by age, diet, and lifestyle.
When is the best time of day to take Amino Collagen C?
There is no best time, any time is great.
Should I take this supplement with food or on an empty stomach?
It is best to take this supplement on an empty stomach or away from a full meal, simply to ensure there are no other proteins that could compete for absorption, however, it may be taken with juice or a light snack.
What does collagen do for my skin?
Collagen is a protein present in all the body’s organs and tissues. It provides the matrix that sustains the body’s structure.
Collagen’s main function is to sustain tendons, skin and cartilage. It provides integrity, firmness and elasticity to their structures. Maximizing collagen levels will keep skin supple.
Which Amino Acids does this powder contain?
This collagen supplement is in a peptide formula, which means intact proteins are broken down to smaller peptides (2 and 3 chained amino acid combinations).
Amino Collagen C with Hyaluronic Acid contains a full spectrum of amino acids, but with particular high concentrations of Proline, Glycine, Hydroxyproline.
How does Élavonne's Amino Collagen powder compare to other collagen supplement brands?
Everything in our Amino Collagen C powder is included for one purpose—and that is to raise collagen levels in the body. Other brands include ingredients which result in nothing more than window dressing. For example, amino collagen supplements that contain arginine are not effective and will have no result on the skin. This is because arginine cannot be absorbed by the body when eaten wih protein. Collagen is a protein.
Élavonne's formula contains key ingredients of fish peptide collagen, hyaluronic acid, and vitamin c, which are proven to improve skin moisture retention and smoothness. The Amino Collagen C with Hyaluronic Acid uses fish peptide collagen, which is clinically proven to far more absorble than pig-derived or bovine collagen.
Amino Collagen C with Hyaluronic Acid is designed to deliver a significant amount of the most absorbable collagen, complimented by key synergistic nutrients in significant levels, which support additional collagen synthesis. This is why Amino Collagen drink is the best value!
Hyaluronic acid, how does HA help my skin from aging?
Studies show that Hyaluronic acid (HA) improves the moisture content of the skin resulting in improved smoothness. This comes about through its mechanism as a driver for collagen synthesis and normal skin function (a critical component for the structural integrity of the dermal matrix), and that is why it is included in Amino Collagen Drink.
Why is Hyaluronic Acid better than glucosamine in a beauty supplement?
Other formulations may have low levels of glucosamine sulfate as a precursor to HA synthesis in the body. Amino collagen drink uses significant levels of Hyaluronic Acid, which has been shown to be effective with oral administrations.
Vitamin C, what role does Vitamin C play in anti-aging supplements?
Scientific data has shown that Vitamin C will help increase the amount of collagen production in the skin, which serves to reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
How Much Collagen Do I Need Daily?
20s — 1 Scoop Per Day (5mg)
In our twenties, our skin, hair, and nails are still young and healthy. But its in this decade that our body collagen production starts to slow down, and by the end of our twenties is when we start to notice the signs of aging. Its easy at this stage to neglect our health and nutrition because of our perceived good health. Fish peptide collagen and hyaluronic acid help to slow this drop in body collagen and sustain healthy blood sugar and appetite. Hyaluronic acid boosts collagen synthesis and binds water to our cells for a hydrated, smooth appearance.
30s — 1-2 Scoop Per Day(5-10mg)
In our thirties, we start to notice age spots, fine lines on the skin, and our hair texture begins to change. This is, in part, due to the massive decrease in body collagen production that supports the skin structure and hair growth. Replace this lost body collagen and increase hydration with Amino Collagen C with Hyaluronic Acid. People in their thirties reported firmer skin, more radiant hair (like in their 20s), and stronger nails within 8 weeks.
40s — 2 Scoops Per Day (10mg)
By the time we reach our forties, we want to be our best selves. We may notice more wrinkles, more sun spots, joint pain, and thinner hair. For individuals in their mid to late 40s, protein is more important than ever and an increased dose of Amino Collagen C with Hyaluronic Acid may be in order. Our metabolism and hormones are changing which makes collagen protein, hyaluronic acid and vitamin C ideal supplements. These ingredients support hair folicles, the skin matrix, as well as joint tissues. The end result is a more youthful appearance from the inside out that feels great too!
50s and beyond — 3 Scoops Per Day (15mg)
Fifties and beyond becomes a great time for many as time seems to open up and there's simply more "me" time. Supplementing each day with 2 scoops of Amino Collagen C with Hyaluronic Acid will provide about 25% of your daily protein requirements and is a great way to look and feel your best—even years younger. Individuals in their 50s to late 60s noticed firmer and smoother skin tone, less age spots, and better hair and nail texture.
- Its effective Review by Daisy Mae
(Posted on 11/22/16)
- Thanks for caring! Review by Cheryl
- bye bye dry skin and wrinkles Review by Magdalena
- 2 month review Review by becky
- quality product Review by Joaqin
1 pour a scoop in a small amount of water in the morning, swish it around and shoot it down. Dissolves well in water after about 30-40 seconds. I do 1 scoop in the evening as well. Pretty easy. I recommend this product. (Posted on 1/7/15)
- I wear less makeup now Review by Angie
- Sticking with it! Review by Nancy
- makes my skin smoother Review by sallysays
I notice mixes easier in water than in orange juice unless I blend it, but the taste is not so bad, better than regular protein powder. (Posted on 9/24/14)
- Seems to show effect Review by Mina
- My skin is soft Review by Amber
Ive been taking a powder formula once a day before breakfast. One scoop is 6.6g which is in between the 5,000 and 10, 000 your mentioned. Ive been on this for 13 days and noticed skin softening around 8 days. I just noticed my hair softness yesterday (12days) and for the past 2 days Ive noticed less pain in my knees, lower back and shoulders.
Thank you whole bunches (Posted on 4/2/13)
- Younger healthier skin Review by Sax
- Lighter and brighter skin Review by Cynthia
- Excellent product Review by Althea
Exercise and movement seems smoother and easier than I can remember even with taking joint supplements for some time. ElaVonne's Collagen seems to be providing that extra boost. I am generally health conscious, fit and healthy, and although doing well with my other regimen, these significant changes were most noticeable after I had been taking your supplement for 6+ weeks. (Posted on 10/19/12)
- Softer skin Review by Heather
- Great! Review by MB
(Posted on 10/3/12)
- works Review by lin
this product works for me to plump it
(Posted on 8/13/12)
- I'm a believer! Review by JJ
- I am impressed! Great product! Review by Briannah
- Reall works! Review by Heidi